Lindsey and I would like to say a BIG thank you to all of you who have helped us along the way. Below are a few ways you can continue to help if you would like.
First and foremost, we need to be covered in prayer. We don’t know what the future may hold, but we know who holds our future. Your prayers are coveted and appreciated.
If you would like to give money, you can do so on our gofundme site at www.gofundme.com/culross (note: 91.8% of your donation is forwarded on to us. 8.2% is retained by gofundme).
As an alternative to gofundme, if you bank at Chase, you can send money via quickpay. Instructions are available on the chase website. Funds can be send to ALL@culross.com. (note: 100% of the funds sent via quickpay are forwarded to us).
Funds can also be sent to us via paypal. Send funds to ALL@culross.com (note: 100% of bank account transfers are forwarded on to us. If donating via credit card, a small fee will be withheld).
Sanity Cards and Gift Cards
Some of these I call sanity cards because they allow Lindsey to take the kids out or get away from the house for a little bit. All gift cards are appreciated. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Chick-fil-a (One of the kids’ fav spots and an easy place for Lindsey)
- Panera (Downtime for Lindsey and a healthy take out option)
- Meijer (Where we do most of our grocery shopping)
- Target (Where we do our other grocery shopping)
- Amazon (We use Same Day Prime to get a lot of household items)
- Speedway/Shell/Marathon/BP Gas Cards (For when Lindsey travels to the hospital)
- Any Visa Gift Card